MEC Timeless Short - Women's
Shorts with 4-way stretch for running or sinking into a deep lunge. The silhouette has something of a vintage vibe, but these shorts are all about forward momentum.
- Made of lightweight polyester with spandex.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light precipitation.
- Wide waistband has an external drawcord to tune the fit.
- Back pocket has a drainage hole in case you go for a dip.
- Slightly longer at the back with a bit of a curve at the sides to skim your frame.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.