This free-standing shelter combines Big Agnes lightness with amazing value for a 3-season tent. Twin doors and vestibules provide lots of options for venting, gear storage and views. Organizing pockets and separate media storage pockets let you each plug in to music and watch a movie if weather forces you to hang out in the tent.
- All seams are sealed with solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers keep the weather out.
- Quick stash doors on inner tent body makes stowing unzipped doors easy.
- Hub pole design for maximum headroom.
- Symmetrical pole structure makes set-up confusion-free.
- Tent body attaches to frame with clips for fast, easy set-up.
- Reflective webbing guy out points and guylines for nighttime visibility.
- 2 media pockets with earbud cord routing above sleeping area let you plug into your phone or music player.
- 4 interior mesh pockets for organization.
- Includes 12 lightweight aluminum stakes.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Polyester ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.07m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||15 x 51cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.8sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.