With 2 separate sleeping areas and a large vestibule, the early birds can slip out and catch the sunrise without waking those who prefer to sleep. Each sleeping area accommodates 2 people and the big central vestibule gives everyone a common space to hang out together and tell stories. Great for basecamp living or for car camping on long weekends.
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape.
- Reflective guy lines for night-time visibility
- Press-fit pole connectors, colour-coded ends and webbing, and plastic buckles are fast to set up.
- Interior loops allow you to attach an optional gear loft.
- Vestibule door can be converted into an awning using sticks or your trekking poles.
- Storm flap on the vestibule prevents drips from getting inside.
- 8 interior mesh pockets for organizing small essentials.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Polyester ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.37m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||13 x 38 x 66cm|
|Pole diameter||14.5 mm, 12mm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||3.7sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.