MEC Mica Pants - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $49.00 $49.00
- Original price $75.00
Free shipping on orders over $50. In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Descended from the beloved River and Rad pants, the Micas are the ones for rock, rivers and trails. Durable fabric stands up to scratchy underbrush or grainy quartzite. The elastic waist does away with unnecessary zippers or buttons, and sits nicely under a harness. A hit of stretch provides excellent movement and ease.
- Made of durable ripstop nylon and spandex, with recycled content.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish provides weather protection against unexpected showers.
- Elastic hems seal out bugs.
- Gusseted crotch allows full movement.
- Drawcord elastic waist with faux fly.
- Jean-style front pockets, 1 side pocket and 1 back pocket.
- Cold wash, no fabric softener, bleach, ironing, dry cleaning. Hang to dry.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.