MEC Arque Pants - Men's
Climbing pants for many seasons of projecting. The cotton, polyester fabric looks unassuming, yet is remarkably flexible and tear resistant. Subtle technical details include articulated knees for carefree high-stepping, and a gusseted crotch for all your wild, dynamic moves.
- Fabric is organic cotton, polyester and spandex that's abrasion resistant, with a high tear strength.
- Jean style waist band with zippered fly and belt loops.
- Hidden internal draw cord ensures a secure fit.
- Articulated knees.
- Gusseted crotch.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.