MEC Arque Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Climbing pants for many seasons of projecting. The cotton, polyester fabric looks unassuming, yet is remarkably flexible and tear resistant. Subtle technical details include articulated knees for carefree high-stepping, and a gusseted crotch for all your wild, dynamic moves.
- Fabric is organic cotton, polyester and spandex that's abrasion resistant, with a high tear strength.
- Jean style waist band with zippered fly and belt loops.
- Hidden internal draw cord ensures a secure fit.
- Articulated knees.
- Gusseted crotch.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.