MEC Sanchali Knicker - Women's
Climbing knickers for many seasons of projecting. The cotton, polyester fabric looks unassuming, yet is remarkably flexible and tear resistant. Subtle technical details include articulated knees for carefree high-stepping, and a gusseted crotch for all your wild, dynamic moves.
- Fabric is organic cotton, polyester and spandex that's abrasion resistant, with a high tear strength.
- Jean style waist band with zippered fly and belt loops.
- Hidden internal draw cord ensures a secure fit with no gaping.
- Articulated knees.
- Gusseted crotch.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.