Hit the trails and travel with ease in skorts that adds feminine style to function. These look like shorts from the back, but the front has overlapping tulip panels. Made with fabric that provides great movement for backcountry adventures, paddling trips, and generally being awesome.
- Made of nylon and spandex, with recycled content.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed light precipitation.
- Elastic waistband with external drawcord and faux fly.
- Deep front slash pockets.
- Inseam is 5in. for all sizes.
- Skirt length is 14.25in. for size 10.
- Washing instructions: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.