MEC Lupin Long Sleeve Shirt - Women's
Take urban style to the trails or weekend trips way out of town. This long-sleeved shirt has all the technical characteristics you need – breathable, moisture wicking, sun protection – in a lightweight package. Soft cotton feel with a chambray look, and packs up well for travel.
- Made of a polyester and nylon blend.
- UPF 40 rating for sunny days (pop the collar for protection on your neck).
- Contrast panel inside the collar for visual interest.
- Chest pocket with flap and button closure.
- Pleated detail on the back, and darts for a feminine silhouette.
- Rounded hem is slightly longer in the back and sits well under layers or your pack’s hipbelt.
- Centre back length is 28 1/8in. for size medium.
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low when needed. Do not dry clean.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.