Light up deep dark spaces with a super-bright, ultra-compact unit. The Lars Rover 450 has a built-in battery that recharges quickly via a USB port. 3 mounting options let you configure it for urban or off-road missions. And the 450 lumen output is independently certified by Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement Systems, so you know it’s not razzle-dazzle.
- Panasonic Li-ion battery.
- Bright, long-lasting CREE LED.
- Last/favourite memory wakes up light in your preferred mode.
- Power switch has 1 second delay to prevent accidental on/off.
- USB cord charge included.
- Includes 3 mounts: Mission Control bracket with a screw tight closure for rough terrain; Mission Control 2 rubber strap bracket with quick release for city riding, and a helmet mount that fits most vented models.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn Time - steady||2-8 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.