MEC Campfire Hoodie - Women's
A classic 90s style, this fleece hoodie is an easygoing and versatile midlayer. Take it along on campfire nights, park visits, climbing days or everyday outings. The pullover design with a snap front placket give a nod to our roots, but the Polartec Thermal Pro high loft fleece is a warm-without-the-weight modern day update.
- Polartec Thermal High Loft Pro polyester fleece with a bit of stretch.
- Schoeller® soft shell stretch contrast binding at hood edge, pocket edges, hems and cuffs.
- 3-panel hood is neither floppy nor speed-skater tight.
- 6-button snap placket for easy venting and classic, old school style.
- Snap placket continues up into collar so you can get snuggly in cold weather.
- Shoulder, arm, and underarm panels and elbow darts for an articulated fit and range of motion.
- 2 side entry hand pockets with mesh lining.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Technology||Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.