Olukai Momi Shoes - Women's
You need to put something on your feet, why not make it something beautiful? Momi means pearl, in Hawaiian, and these shoes are a lucky find.
- Uppers are soft supple nubuck with laser perforations.
- Lined with quick dry microfiber.
- Finished with French binding.
- Outsole is non-marking, molded gum rubber.
- Tread design inspired by the kava root.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Pigskin leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.