Sleep securely in this family-sized tent. It delivers the famous Big Agnes quality that will last for years and it's reasonably priced so you can extend your road trip days and add more sights to your vacation plan. Colour-coded webbing and buckles reduce confusion and make it fast to set up. The generous awning over the front door keeps rain out and gives you a place to put on your shoes.
- Ripstop polyester and mesh canopy provides a good balance of weather protection and ventilation.
- Seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs).
- Large door has 2 closure options: mesh inner for ventilation and a polyester outer for warmth, privacy and weather protection.
- Quick Stash door makes stowing the unzipped door easy.
- DAC aluminum poles have press fit connectors.
- Plastic clips and fabric sleeves attach the tent body to the frame.
- Mesh window on the back wall can be closed for warmth or opened for cross ventilation.
- Reflective webbing lash points and guylines.
- 4 mesh interior pockets keep everyone organized.
- Includes 10 lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
- Includes a briefcase-style carrying bag with organizer pockets and carry handles.
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center Loft and Square Loft, available separately.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Polyester ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.98m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||18 x 36 x 58cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.