We can’t tell you what this framed floorless shelter is. That’s up to you: race tent, event booth, beach cabana, basecamp kitchen/dining room, or sleeping shelter for 6. With end walls that roll up and side walls that can be tucked away or rigged as awnings, the Red Dirt is whatever you need it to be.
- 2 large doors with storm-flapped vertical zippers.
- 2 mesh windows on the sides with zip covers.
- Fabric flaps along wall bottoms seal out drafts and water.
- Reflective guylines and corner webbing for visibility in low light.
- Duffle-style carry bag included.
- Includes 20 aluminum hook stakes.
- Optional footprint (available separately) turns the Red Dirt into a floored tent.
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center Loft, available separately.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.44m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||30 x 91cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.