Zamberlan Gardena NW GTX 85th Anniversary Boots - Men's
Zamberlan has been constructing high-end footwear in Italy for 85 years. These surprisingly light, classic boots pair traditional welted construction and leather uppers with modern GORE-TEX membranes. The result is beautiful boots you can wear with confidence on steep or demanding trails, and don't look out of place when you're walking around town.
- Uppers are Hydrobloc full-grain waxed leather.
- GORE-TEX® membranes keep water out while letting your feet breathe.
- Gusseted tongues keep out wet and debris.
- Insoles are low-density TPU for better flexion.
- Midsoles have dual-density polyurethane wedges to absorb impact on hard terrain.
- Lateral engraved patterns improve flexibility.
- Engraved shanks grip well on uneven ground.
- Rockered sole profile promotes a natural walking stride.
- Sculpted, undercut heels add control when descending, and roughened toe contact areas provide grip during push off.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Norwalk rubber with multi-directional lugs for traction and large grooves to shed mud and dirt.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.