Zamberlan Gardena NW Gore-Tex 85th Anniversary Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Zamberlan has been constructing high-end footwear in Italy for 85 years. These surprisingly light, classic boots pair traditional welted construction and leather uppers with modern GORE-TEX membranes. The result is beautiful boots you can wear with confidence on steep or demanding trails, and don't look out of place when you're walking around town.
- Uppers are Hydrobloc full-grain waxed leather.
- GORE-TEX® membranes keep water out while letting your feet breathe.
- Gusseted tongues keep out wet and debris.
- Insoles are low-density TPU for better flexion.
- Midsoles have dual-density polyurethane wedges to absorb impact on hard terrain.
- Lateral engraved patterns improve flexibility.
- Engraved shanks grip well on uneven ground.
- Rockered sole profile promotes a natural walking stride.
- Sculpted, undercut heels add control when descending, and roughened toe contact areas provide grip during push off.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Norwalk rubber with multi-directional lugs for traction and large grooves to shed mud and dirt.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.