Scarpa Moraine GTX Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These lightweight trail shoes are waterproof and stable, to keep your adventures easy-going regardless of the weather. Get all-weather traction with their Vibram® soles and extend your walking comfort with impact technology that reduces stress as you move over rock, hardpack and rough ground.
- Uppers are durable suede and nubuck leather with recycled poly mesh inserts.
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort waterproof-breathable construction.
- Tongue lining features stretch GORE-TEX, for waterproofness with outstanding fit and comfort.
- Structured toe boxes with abrasion-resistant toe rands.
- Arch suspension in the insole.
- Midsoles are dual-density, compression-moulded EVA.
- Activ Impact Technology uses materials to absorb impact and ground shock.
- Outsoles are Vibram Dynatech 3 for long lasting traction.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.