Scarpa Crux Approach Shoes - Men's
Soled in super-sticky rubber, these shoes suit involved approaches and moderate climbs. They have a solid platform that's comfortable over trails and contorted ground and have enough cushioning to handle the weight of a mid-sized pack. Kevlar® in the forefoot is designed to secure your forefoot and add some precision when you're climbing.
- Uppers are suede and recycled polyester airmesh, giving you overall durability and breathability.
- Lined with recycled polyester.
- Forefoot webbing has Kevlar fibres to secure the forefoot, allowing for climbing precision.
- Rubber rand for high friction and solid stick.
- Midsoles are dual-density EVA for cushioning on descents.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Vertical Approach rubber that sticks on friction moves and is non-marking when indoors.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.