Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro GTX Boots - Women's
- Available prices $589.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Lightweight, technical boots suited to modern mixed lines and high alpine routes where responsive feel and warmth are paramount. This is a high-level, do-it-all mountain boot, with details and construction designed to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. The 3mm suede combined with Schoeller fabric are bonded with Sock-Fit technology to create a nearly seamless exterior. Stretch GORE-TEX liner and an integrated gaiter work to keep your feet warm and dry so you'll have fewer distractions from the technical challenges and choices at hand.
- Uppers are 3mm Perwanger leather with HS12 silicone waterproof impregnation and S-Tech fabric.
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort linings for waterproofing and modest insulation.
- RIBS polyurethane ribbing injected directly onto the elastic fabric of the tongue distribute lace pressure evenly across the entire foot, and eliminate hot spots.
- Speed lacing pulleys on the eyelets are quick to adjust, distribute pressure evenly and hold the foot and ankle snuggly.
- Integrated double closure gaiter keeps snow and debris out. Double snap closure stays shut even with snow buildup. Elastic cuff keeps gaiters in place.
- Insoles are Pro-Fiber 20.
- Sock-Fit Plus construction uses a single piece of S-Tech Schoeller elastic fabric for the tongue, flex-point and collar for a smooth consistent surface.
- Midsole has a polyurethane insert under the forefoot for stability and increased propulsion.
- Rubber rand extends up the side of the boot for durability and protection.
- Rear rand locks the heel securely to create a secure climbing platform.
- Polyurethane heel insert absorbs shock for during long days of kicking steps, front pointing and slogging through talus.
- Total Traction sole for solid support and torsional stability
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|