Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro GTX Boots - Women's
Lightweight, technical boots suited to modern mixed lines and high alpine routes where responsive feel and warmth are paramount. This is a high-level, do-it-all mountain boot, with details and construction designed to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. The 3mm suede combined with Schoeller fabric are bonded with Sock-Fit technology to create a nearly seamless exterior. Stretch GORE-TEX liner and an integrated gaiter work to keep your feet warm and dry so you'll have fewer distractions from the technical challenges and choices at hand.
- Uppers are 3mm Perwanger leather with HS12 silicone waterproof impregnation and S-Tech fabric.
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort linings for waterproofing and modest insulation.
- RIBS polyurethane ribbing injected directly onto the elastic fabric of the tongue distribute lace pressure evenly across the entire foot, and eliminate hot spots.
- Speed lacing pulleys on the eyelets are quick to adjust, distribute pressure evenly and hold the foot and ankle snuggly.
- Integrated double closure gaiter keeps snow and debris out. Double snap closure stays shut even with snow buildup. Elastic cuff keeps gaiters in place.
- Insoles are Pro-Fiber 20.
- Sock-Fit Plus construction uses a single piece of S-Tech Schoeller elastic fabric for the tongue, flex-point and collar for a smooth consistent surface.
- Midsole has a polyurethane insert under the forefoot for stability and increased propulsion.
- Rubber rand extends up the side of the boot for durability and protection.
- Rear rand locks the heel securely to create a secure climbing platform.
- Polyurethane heel insert absorbs shock for during long days of kicking steps, front pointing and slogging through talus.
- Total Traction sole for solid support and torsional stability
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|