The DIY Shorts are long on features. Versatile and rugged, they span the gamut for all-mountain, epic road or short commutes. The feminine style and fit look good while you're getting down. If you're between sizes, the Lycra waist is accommodating and adaptable.
- Made of hard-wearing woven polyester and nylon with a hit of spandex. The heathered outer face won't show its scuffs or wear.
- Double reinforced seams throughout.
- Durable Water Repellancy (DWR) treatment sheds wet weather.
- Wide, Lycra waistband accommodate curvy bodies.
- Waistband has zip stash pocket to store cards and cash.
- Pull-on style with a faux front fly.
- YKK pocket closures.
- Seamless crotch gusset.
- Zippered back pockets with magnetic closures to secure the flaps.
- Branded zipper pulls for ease of use with gloves.
- Hem openings fit Race Face pads. Button detail at outer cuff offers additional room for knee protection.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|