Keep as little as possible between you and the machine. Minimalist construction gives you amazing hand-to-bar contact. Touchscreen-friendly middle fingers let you confirm the meet-up time.
- Backs are perforated nylon and Lycra®.
- Synthetic suede palms provide excellent grip.
- Finger caps are reinforced for durability.
- Silicone trigger fingers allow sure-fire shifting and braking.
- Stretchy Lycra fourchettes.
- Wrist closure is Neoprene with pull tab extension and an expansion gusset for ease when slipping on.
- Terry wiping surfaces keep sweat out of your eyes.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|