Protect your hands without sacrificing grip and comfort. The synthetic leather and suede palm provides great feel and grip for your bars. If you bail, the Kevlar reinforcement make sure you don’t tear up your hands or the gloves as you slide to a stop.
- Palms are synthetic leather and suede so there’s as little as possible between you and the bars.
- Kevlar reinforcement in the base of the palm protects your hands if you fall.
- Backs are ultralight stretch mesh.
- Super absorbent terry wiping surface is useful for clearing of goggles without scratching them.
- Thumb crotch and the middle and ring fingers are reinforced.
- Wrist tabs so you can pull them on without using your teeth.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|