Enduro riding means punishing climbs, fast singletrack, technical downhill and the occasional bail. Protect yourself without being weighed down, and retain mobility to navigate through technical talus fields or steep root sections. If you get bucked off, the D30 foam protects your elbows from trees and rocks. For the long climb to the top, butterfly mesh helps circulate cooling air.
- Butterfly mesh sleeve with second skin fit.
- Flatlock seams won’t chafe or rub as you ride.
- D30 high performance shock absorbing foam protects your elbow.
- Silicone gripper on the top keeps the pads exactly where they should be.
- Woven elastic top strap has Velcro® closure for a perfect fit.