A blend of nylon and mohair offers the best of both worlds: secure grip, superior glide and the durability of synthetic materials. Because mohair fibers are hollow inside they remain flexible and soft even at very low temperatures and prevent ice and snow build up. Rather than traditional adhesives, Colltex skins use an acrylic coating that doesn't stick to itself when folded. They are easy to attach and detach and don't lose their stickiness over the course of a day .
- Material is 65% mohair, 35% synthetic polyamid nylon with a water-repellent treatment and waterproof membrane layer.
- Edge + technology prevents edge fraying so you don't have to seal the edges after you cut the skin to fit your skis.
- Camlock+ tail attachment uses plastic end hook on a synthetic strap that clamps onto ski tails of all widths and thicknesses.
- Wire bail tip attachment is simple and lightweight.
- Colltex adhesive allows attaching and detaching without loss of adhesion. dIncludes cutting tool, 2 protective mesh sheets and a storage bag.
- 120 fits waists of 120 and less. 120 Small fits 161-170cm, 120 Med fits 171-180cm, 120 Large fits 181-190, 120 XL fits 191-200cm.
- 140 fits waists of 140 or less. 140 Small fits 161-170cm, 140 Med fits 171-180cm, 140 Large fits 181-190, 140 XL fits 191-200cm.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
|Material||Mohair + nylon blend|
|Length||155 cm, 165 cm, 175 cm, 185cm|