Your mom always told you to be careful when you ride your bike. With this pack she can breathe easier. The vented ergonomic back panel hugs your back securely while charging singletrack. When your tires wash out, the Liteshield back protector provides impact and shock absorption to keep you safe. The main compartment has a dedicated tool pocket, map pocket and fleece lined phone pocket that can all be detached for days when you only need the back protector.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon with polyurethane coating for water repellency.
- High wear areas are heavier nylon.
- Ergonomic back panel uses mesh fabric with foam cutouts for a secure fit that still breathes.
- Lightshield back protector can be worn on its own and provides impact and shock absorption.
- Large main compartment stores food and spare clothes for a day of riding.
- Dedicated tool compartment has a large opening to access tools and tubes.
- Wide ergonomic hipbelt stretches for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Hydration sleeves holds up to a 3L reservoir.
- Integrated rain cover protects your gear when it pours.
- Attach a cross-country or full face helmet on the back.
- Store your armour with the stowable armour holder on the bottom.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.