When a 2 hour ride turns into a 6 hour epic, it helps to know that you’ve packed everything you need. Spacious compartments hold food, water and layers. There's a dedicated tool pocket and fleece-lined pocket for your sunnies and electronics. The back panel is well vented with mesh fabric and cutouts throughout the molded foam. Designed for long rides, it's also a great option for hiking or scrambling missions.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon with polyurethane coating for water repellency.
- High wear areas are heavier nylon.
- Back panel is molded PE foam for all day comfort and great shock absorption.
- Air mesh material and cutouts in backpanel keep you cool when the temperature rises.
- Lightly padded hipbelt with pocket.
- Large zippered main compartment.
- Holds up to a 3L hydration reservoir, accessed through the backpanel.
- Spacious separate bottom compartment.
- Tool pocket stores your tools and spare parts.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.