For long days roaming and exploring new trails. Numerous pockets keep you organized and help you find what you need without having to empty out your bag. Dedicated gear pocket stores your tools and spare tubes. The molded back panel is lightweight but absorbs shock from bumps and drops. Cutouts and venting allow cooling air to circulate on gruelling uphill slogs.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon with polyurethane coating for water repellency.
- High wear areas are mid-weight nylon.
- Large main compartment is hydration reservoir compatible, can fit up to 3L reservoir.
- Front gear pocket neatly organizes all of your tools and spare parts.
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket.
- Back panel uses shock absorbing foam for a comfortable fit even when fully loaded.
- Airmesh fabric and cutouts on shoulder straps keep you cool in warm weather.
- Helmet attachment system can carry cross-country or full face helmets and tucks away when not in use.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.