Small enough not to notice it on a cross-country ride, this pack carries everything you need for a long day. The main compartment is roomy enough for a jacket and lunch, while the front gear pocket neatly organizes your tools and tubes. Hydration compatible, the sleeve includes a 2L reservoir. An air mesh back panel keeps you cool on long uphill pushes.
- Made of lightweight ripstop nylon with a polyurethane coating for water resistance.
- High wear areas are mid-weight polyester.
- Large main compartment is hydration reservoir compatible, and includes a 2L reservoir.
- Front gear pocket organizes tools and spare parts.
- Fleece-lined sunglasses pocket.
- Back panel uses shock absorbing foam for a comfortable fit even when fully loaded.
- Airmesh fabric and cutouts in shoulder straps keep you cool in warm weather.
- Helmet attachment system carries cross-country or full face helmets and tucks away when not in use.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.