A no-frills, lightweight pack that gives you just enough for a day of riding, hiking, or trail running. For long uphill pushes a 2L reservoir keeps you hydrated and cool. After the climb the front pocket stores what you need to keep moving – energy bar, gel packs, car keys or bus money to loop back home.
- Made of lightweight ripstop nylon with a polyurethane coating for water resistance.
- High wear areas are mid-weight polyester.
- Mesh back panel is padded with shock absorbing foam.
- Zippered hydration compartment holds up to a 3L reservoir (includes a 2L reservoir).
- Small zippered front pocket holds essentials.
- Zigzag bungee stashes your jacket or bike gloves.
- Adjustable sternum strap with integrated whistle.
- Removable webbing waistbelt.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.