For bike vagabonds with professional personas. The tough fabric and water-resistant zippers keep your shoes and electronics dry and protected while you weave through the rain. On arrival, tuck the shoulder straps away and carry it like a briefcase into your nine o’clock.
- EVOC nylon tarpaulin fabric is coated with environmentally benign EPO for strength, durability and water resistance.
- Base is rugged nylon Cordura with a polyurethane coating for water resistance.
- Back panel is padded, with an air mesh overlay for ventilation.
- Water resistant zippers.
- Exterior zippered pocket.
- Zippered top pocket for a phone, sunglasses or small essentials.
- Inside organizer panel has several small pockets and pen slots.
- Internal padded laptop sleeve holds up to 17in. laptops.
- Padded tablet sleeve holds an iPad®.
- Reflective zipper pulls and a light loop for visibility in the dark.
|Main fabric||Urethane-coated nylon|
|Secondary fabric||1000-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|