This family tent brings all the comforts of home, including 2 big doors and vestibules, interior lighting and a recharging station for your USB devices. Twin LED strips let you turn on the lights whether you’re coming in via the front or back door. The Joey T55 power supply is computerized for fast, safe charging, so you can keep phones, cameras and 2-way radios running. With a dozen interior pockets, everyone gets plenty of personal storage inside the Powerhouse for their favourite books and games.
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Fabric/mesh canopy provides a good balance of weather protection and ventilation.
- Colour-coded webbing and buckles for confusion-free setup.
- Quick stash doors makes stowing unzipped tent body doors a cinch.
- Tent body attaches to frame with clip and sleeves for quick, sturdy set-up.
- mtnGLO™ LED strips integrated into the tent ceiling each run for about 24 hours on 3 AAA batteries.
- Joey T55 power supply combines a water-resistant case with a rugged lithium polymer battery that provides up to 3 full smartphone charges.
- Recharges via vehicle or computer USB ports. Pass-Thru system allows charging both the Joey and a smartphone at the same time.
- Compatible with virtually any USB-rechargeable device. Includes 2 USB/Micro B cords.
- A custom-made holder keeps the Joey handy beside the tent door.
- Reflective webbing guy out points and guylines.
- Includes 18 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Compatible with Big Agnes Square Loft and Entertainment Center Loft, available separately.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Polyester ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.75m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||12 x 38 x 68cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||1sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.