MEC Lina Long Sleeve Top - Women's
Mix it up with 2 distinct textures: a woven front panel and stretch knit sleeves and back. The Lina has movement and detailing that helps it stand out in a sea of basics.
- Woven organic cotton and hemp front panel.
- Knit cotton, Tencel and spandex used through the sleeves and back.
- Drop hem adds coverage when you're reaching into the top cupboard.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Pockets||1 external chest|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.