MEC Farrow Jacket - Women's
A layer for cool weather. The cotton twill has a hit of spandex for ease, and the style has a utilitarian mood with its metal hardware, stitch detailing and flap pockets. Pairs well with jeans and a beanie, or as an extra layer to extend your summer wardrobe on into fall.
- Made of organic cotton and spandex in a woven gabardine twill.
- Metal hardware throughout.
- 3-panel hood with decorative topstitching details.
- Full length 2-way front zipper with leather pull
- Front placket with hidden snaps.
- Interior draw cord waist.
- 2 handwarmer pockets with flap closures and top stitch details.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.