You’ve hiked far from home, but not from homey comfort. The Tumble 2 is a 3-season, freestanding tent, light enough for backpacking, that features lots of interior pockets to keep you organized, and an integrated lighting system to ensure you can find everything inside.
- Ripstop polyester and mesh canopy provides a good balance of weather protection and ventilation.
- Seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs).
- mtnGLO™ LED strip integrated into the tent ceiling runs for about 24 hours on 3 AAA batteries.
- Single door and vestibule keep the weight down.
- Symmetric pole structure is simple and fast to set up.
- 2 media pockets above the sleeping area have earbud cord routing for your phone or music player.
- 4 mesh interior pockets keep you organized.
- Reflective webbing guy out points and guylines.
- Includes 9 lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Polyester ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||75-denier polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.07m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||15 x 51cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.