Go light in every way. This featherweight shelter has integrated overhead LEDs that ensures you can find everything inside. Hubbed poles and a clip-on canopy get you under cover quickly at night and on the trail fast in the morning. Lots of interior pockets keep you organized and a roomy vestibule gives you storage space for your wet and muddy gear.
- Polyester mesh panels provide crossflow and venting.
- All seams are sealed with solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- mtnGLO™ LED strip integrated into the tent ceiling runs for about 24 hours on 3 AAA batteries.
- Vestibule provides gear storage and venting options.
- Storm flap on the vestibule zipper.
- Quick stash door on inner tent body makes stowing unzipped door easy.
- Hub pole design maximizes headroom.
- 2 media pockets located above sleeping area have cord routing so you can stay plugged in to your phone or music player.
- 3 mesh interior pockets keep you organized.
- Reflective webbing guypoints and guylines.
- Includes 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||0.94m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||15 x 46cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.