When a weekend just isn’t enough. The refined suspension system on the Baltoro 85 makes it an extremely comfortable, high-capacity pack. The Response A3 (Automatic Angle Adjust) chassis adjusts the shoulder harness and hipbelt panels independently to accommodate the changing angles of your body. It allows you to keep your balance and hold your centre of gravity as you cover varying terrain. The highly water-resistant hipbelt pockets protect your electronics from wet bushes and branches, and an integrated weather cover keeps everything dry if (or rather when) it rains heavily. Once you reach your destination, the hydration sleeve doubles as an ultralight day pack for ridge runs and summit trips.
- 7075 aluminum wire frame is wishbone-shaped to channel the load to the center and lumbar regions.
- Special anti-barrelling stays ensure stability with big loads.
- Removable foam shim lets you customize the lower back contour.
- Top, front and bottom access.
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment has a removable internal divider.
- Twin water bottle holsters are canted for easy access and stow away when not needed.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve removes to become an ultralight daypack with a drawstring closure, zippered external pocket, daisy chains and mesh shoulder straps.
- Removable shockcord loops for ice axes or trekking poles.
- Removable, adjustable straps for attaching on sleeping pads or extra gear.
- Includes shoulder straps and a hipbelt matched to its size, please contact us if you need smaller or larger straps.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight: 27kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||300-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.