La Sportiva Primer Low Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Run, jump, climb and scramble. These trail shoes are built for hikers who move at a fast pace and take the shortest route to the top. GORE-TEX® Surround keeps your feet dry as you trudge through muck, and adds next-level breathability to keep your feet nice and cool. The STB Control system unifies the midsole with the upper for a fit so locked in you’ll mistake loose talus for a packed dirt trail.
- Mesh upper with a polyurethane grid is breathable, durable and supportive.
- Polyurethane leather toe bumper protects your toes and shoes from damage.
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort and Surround fabrics are waterproof and breathable to keep your feet cool and comfortable.
- STB Control design integrates the midsole with the upper to decrease torsion, increase stability and create a fit that feels locked in and secure on uneven terrain.
- Vibram® Nano outsole has an impact brake system for traction in all directions.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure