This ultralight pack carries just the essentials for a day trip. Ultra-breathable shoulder straps and back panel mean you’ll barely notice you have it on. The spacious main compartment has a sleeve for a 3L reservoir and can easily fit your jacket, snacks and supplies. The smaller front zipped compartment neatly organizes your tools, spare tubes, keys and wallet. Like a good friend, the rain cover is there when you need it.
- Main fabric is ultralight nylon with a mini-ripstop pattern to increase tear and abrasion strength.
- Mesh shoulder straps and hip belt offer excellent ventilation.
- Airstrip back panel uses airmesh foam to channel air down your spine.
- Spacious main compartment stores your essentials for the day.
- Front zippered gear pocket organizes your tools, spare parts, keys and wallet.
- Zipper pulls have snaps to attach them together so they won’t rattle or accidentally open up.
- Hydration sleeve in the main compartment holds up to a 3L reservoir.
- Rain cover fits in its own pocket on the bottom and has clips to secure it over the bag.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||100-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.