Different combinations of fabrics makes these hot-weather racing bib shorts as open as possible, while delivering sun protection where needed and avoiding total transparency at the front and back. Now go hammer in the heat.
- 6 different fabrics bring maximum cooling to specific parts of the shorts.
- Insides of the legs are abrasion-resistant ballistic nylon with wicking polyester on the interior to keep you dry.
- Sunscreen is recommended due to the lightness of the fabric.
- Bib straps use an open design to keep your chest free.
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad uses 3-layer construction and perforated foam to deliver airflow and famous X2 comfort.
- Giro Air leg grippers are knit directly into the band to compress without constriction and prevent ride-up.
- Race radio pocket on back
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.