Castelli Free Aero Bib Shorts - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The only thing missing is the number 1 pinned to your jersey. Vortex fabric over the legs uses dimples to improve airflow and aerodynamic performance. Stretch fabric on the inner thigh moves with your body. When the tempo picks up, the grippers keep the bottom of the shorts from flapping in the wind and provides a comfortable compression fit.
- Fabric on the legs is nylon, spandex dimpled to improve aerodynamics.
- Forza fabric on the inner thigh uses 38% spandex for a perfect fit.
- Mesh-like leg grippers create a secure, comfortable fit.
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad uses perforate foam, a 4-way stretch microdenier skin care layer and extra padding under your seat bones.
- Reflective details throughout.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.