Light it up. This compact bike light packs out light, keeping you visible on the road and bright enough to punch a beam down a dark trail. The internal battery has a quick release mechanism, so you can swap out batteries on the fly and extend your riding time.
- Compact one-piece design.
- State-of-the-art Cree LED technology with an oval reflector for spot and flood lighting.
- 7 lighting modes (5 brightness settings plus 2 special modes).
- Quick-release lithium-ion battery stick.
- USB charger.
- Battery low indicator
- Handlebar and helmet mount included.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||22 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1.25 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.