What’s the first thing you do when you get home at night? Flick on the lights. You can do the same in this deluxe family-size tent with its built-in strip of LEDs lighting. The Chimney Creek uses solid construction that stands up to wind and rain, it has 2 big doors and vestibules to make room for everyone's stuff, and 12 interior pockets to keep the whole crew organized.
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Tent body attaches to frame with clips for fast, easy set-up.
- mtnGLO™ LED strip integrated into the ceiling provides about 24 hours of light (on 3 AAA batteries).
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers keep the weather out and prevent drips from getting in.
- Strong DAC poles have press fit connectors.
- Reflective webbing and guylines add visibility in the dark.
- 12 mesh interior pockets for organization.
- Includes 18 lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
- Briefcase style bag included for getting from the car to the site.
- Compatible with Big Agnes Square Gear Loft or Entertainment Centre Loft (available separately).
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.73m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||12 x 38 x 68cm|
|Pole diameter||10.2 mm, 13mm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||1sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.