MEC Sidetrack Shorts - Boys' - Youths
- Available prices Clearance price $19.50 $19.50
- Original price $39.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
Rugged shorts for exploring on 2 wheels or 2 feet. Quick-drying fabric means they double as swim wear, should you happen to find a rope swing near a swimming hole on a hot afternoon.
- Made of nylon with DWR (durable water repellency) treatment to shed moisture and dirt.
- Polyester and spandex rib knit elastic waistband automatically adjusts for growing kids.
- 2 front slash pockets.
- 1 side cargo pocket with snap closure.
- Gusseted crotch for mobility and durability.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.