MEC Chickadee Hoodie - Infants
This soft and snugly hoodie is comfortable everyday wear to suit the stroller set. The fabric is super-soft and as versatile as a lightweight fleece jacket. Generously sized, it fits over layers to suit the weather.
- Made of soft French terry in an organically grown cotton, spandex blend.
- Deep hood for added comfort.
- Thick ribbed waist and cuffs seal out drafts.
- Raglan, colour contrast sleeves.
- 2 kangaroo handwarmer pockets.
- Center back length is 34cm (12mo).
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold with like colours. Turn garment inside-out while washing and drying. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium when needed.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product Sustainability||Organically grown content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.