MEC Mass Transit Shorts - Men's
Trusty bike shorts for committed commuters, tourers and two-wheeled explorers. A sewn-in basic chamois provides light padding for your seat, so you can ride in comfort and take the long way home.
- Made of durable nylon, polyester and LYCRA®.
- Chamois has antimicrobial treatment to help keep it fresh.
- 8-panel construction for a cycle-specific fit.
- Drawcord at the waist and flat-lock seams for comfort.
- Reflective details for visibility when the ride goes longer than expected.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.