Fast alpine trips or mountain running require a pack that fits close like part of your body. The Fastpack’s race-vest harness creates a seamless connection that limits bouncing with every stride, skip or hop you take. Accessible pockets for a water or your camera mean you’ll don't have to stop frequently or miss a photo op. The roll top opening cinches down when you're lightly packed, and opens up when you need the extra space. Stretch pockets on back and sides, and daisy chains allows you to turn this lightweight daypack into an ultralight overnight rig.
- Main fabric is lightweight ripstop nylon that's highly water resistant.
- InfinKnit harness and backpanel use a single piece of air mesh fabric, so there are no seams to chafe as you move.
- Pockets on the shoulder straps hold water bottles, camera, GPS, or maps for quick access.
- 2 adjustable sternum straps provide a solid race-vest style fit.
- Roll-stop access shrinks or expands to accommodate cargo.
- Large stretch mesh pocket stores a puffy coat or shell jacket.
- 2 stretch mesh side pockets hold water bottles, accessories or trekking poles.
- External daisy chain secures trekking poles, ice axe or overnight gear.
- S/M fits chests 58-91cm. M/L fits 81-112cm. Measure while wearing your hiking clothes, and size up if you intend to stuff the pack full.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.