Brooks Ravenna 6 Road Running Shoes - Men's
These road running shoes deliver a feathery fast feel. The secret is their light support and guidance, combined with stability and reactive DNA cushioning. The gel-like DNA midsoles tailor themselves to your specific weight, gait, and running environment, the fluid is flexible under low impact, and stiffens under high impact for support.
- Uppers are microfibre with synthetic overlays for integral foot support.
- Element mesh and linings provide moisture management.
- Internal support saddles for a precise, secure fit.
- Sockliners provide durable cushioning layers.
- BioMoGo midsoles respond to each step, providing a customized ride for all users and speeds.
- Diagonal roll bars in the medial areas align your ankles in a neutral position if they roll in.
- Shank-like DRB Accel devices enhance midfoot support while letting your heel and forefoot retain independent movement.
- Segmented heel crash pads cushion and stabilize transitions.
- Outsoles are HPR Plus for durability.
- Individually configured grooves provide forefoot flexibility for runners of all weights.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.