A SUP for touring and for fitness paddling on lakes and rivers. The displacement hull tracks superbly, letting you put in more strokes on either side. This longer version is best suited to heavier paddlers or gear-intensive touring.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5-layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Comes with a modified race fin with a large surface area to increase lateral stability and enhance straight tracking.
- Includes fin screw, fin plate and fin key.
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|