A general purpose board for lighter paddlers, fitness paddlers and those new to SUP. It's stable on flatwater and good for those ready to explore the surf. If you’re already an experienced surfer and on the bigger side, many excellent rides await you.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Comes with a stabilizer fin and 2 FCS-compatible rail fins.
- Includes fin screw, fin plate and fin key.
- Maximum rider weight for flatwater is 64kg, for surfing 90kg.
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|