MEC Homewaters Boardshorts - Women's
Ride the surf or float off on your SUP. A DWR finish to keep you from getting soaked when paddling hard, but when you go for a dip, the back pocket has a hole for drainage.
- Recycled polyester and spandex blend has a DWR finish fends off splashes.
- For each shirt purchased, MEC donates $2 to the Canadian Freshwater Alliance to support freshwater organizations across Canada.
- Gusseted fly with Velcro® closure.
- Drawcord with 4 eyelet holes.
- Drain hole at back pocket.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.