Float comfortably, use your electronics and store drinks and snacks. Three feet of beam make the Lure 13.5 stable enough for rough water or for stand up paddling. The long length lets you cover distances efficiently and the open cockpit accommodates paddlers of any size.
- Extra-wide seat adjusts to 4 height settings, with 25cm of travel.
- Front console/cooler has a cutting board integrated into the lid.
- Removable sonar and electronic pod lets you install a fish finder and transducer.
- Front oval hinge hatch provides dry storage.
- Rack rails allow modular, quick-release mounting and positioning of GPS, depth sounders, or camera booms without drilling holes. Requires Uni-Trac or third party mounts, available separately.
- Recess behind seat has attachment points for a cooler.
- 2 rod holders with rod leashes.
- Stand up assist leashes.
- Adjustable foot rests.
- Paddle park for quickly stowing your paddle.
- Moulded grab handles on bow, stern and sides for easy maneuvering on land.
- Wheel in the keel allows wheelbarrow-style rolling to and from the water.
- Rudder (available separately) for easy steering.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||4.1m (13ft. 5in.)|